Tuesday, April 13, 2010

...I Lost My Phone...

This cartoon is so darn nice!!!!

You guys must try it!!!!

I love it so much!!!!

It makes me think of Lilo & Stitch...

I don't know why?I just love the night fury!!!

And yeap...I cried again...

Although I lost my phone after the show is finished...

I still like this movie!!!!

I watch normal one with Aaron...

Should Try 3D...I think it'll be better...


Yea...I lost this phone...

With my 016 number...

I want my number back!!please...

You want the phone just take it...but please return me the number!!!

And please don't edit my photo in my phone with those nonsenses can or not?

Please ~

I got so much photo inside my phone...

But luckily I got all of them with me in my hard disk...

Just the 3 photo that chewing send me just now gone with the phone lo...

I think my 8 ji and Aaron's one are so hmm ngam...

Last time go out with him, I drop his new phone into longkang which full with water...

This time hang out with him I lost my phone....hmm...


And before the movie, I went to Sushi King with Chewing, Tsu Mien, Queenie & Jamie...

I just told them how bad was this Nokia 6600 slide cause my dad got cheated when he's buying this phone...

Said this phone are not good at this not good at that...

Who knows after a movie, it gone...

So easily get angry and run away from me...

Well, I'm not saying that my phone is useless at all...

At least it got dictionary inside...

Whenever I want to look for vocab that I don't know, I can check through my phone...

And I can text can call...that's all what I use that phone for...

But honestly, I miss the dictionary function...sob...


Haiz...I want back my phone number...

So my friends, please call my 017 number to find me until I re-activate my 016 number again then you guys can call either of these number...


Haiz...this is the first time I'm so careless lost such an important thing from me...

Really, this is my first time...

I never met such situation before...

Hmm...now wondering how should I tell my parents sister about this...

And I want a Sony Ericsson Aino...LOL

Well...I'm still quite sad cause my number are almost the same with my hubby...

My last digit was 7 and hubby one was 8...other are all the same...

I really like this number very much...

Please...God Please...let me get back my number...

0 comments: