Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Today's sky is so nice...

Did I tell you guys that I like to capture sky?

Hmm...I think no...

I got an album is all about skies in my phone that I capture myself...

Too bad I don't have a good quality camera...

So I can only do this with my phone...kekeke...


Last Saturday went to Kampar Vegas[an English style restaurant] with Sue and try their Potato Salad...

Act we decided to make one ourselves, but we didn't make it...

SO...today, I make one for my supper...LOL

But it taste weird...

I shouldn't add in the soy sauce and pepper...

Cause they make the salad taste weird...

I should add in sugar and salt enough...

Haiz...failed again...this remind me the cupcake experience...sob...

And I add some eggs instead...

If I didn't add in the pepper and soy sauce it would taste really nice!

You know, eggs are good in any dishes...

For me, I mean really good in any dishes...I love EGGSs!!!XD


Look at how messy is Sue's bed...

Yeap...once I enter her room d very messy, so I tidy a place for myself...

But on the way I'm doing my Management IA 1, the bed become messy again...

Well, this is the effect of finish up an assignment throughout the night...
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
Dark circle around my eyes!!

Aiks...what to do...

Another one to go...

But I haven't finish another one, one more is coming soon d...

Duh ~ can you just please let me breath awhile?

Hmm...I think I did breath cause today I do nothing about my assignment but the powerpoint slide for tomorrow management class presentation...

So I must start my MCB IA tomorrow cause I gotta pass it up this Friday...is must...


And this Friday might meet up my Pre-U buddies...

Sun is coming back to Subang this Friday...

And Michael finish his holidays...

But hopefully one of us know the way to Bukit Jalil cause Chin Er is studying in Bukit Jalil...

And Winnie might join us as well...

Again, us...

Act wanna go clubbing, but I think yum cha after a great singing in Red-Box would be better...

LOL!!Clubbing ah...I want to, but next time bah...

Cause ah Sun got no place to stay overnight...

And I'm afraid my sister not allow me to bring her home...

Will ask my sister permission...

TeeHee...

But my dad and mom and sisters are coming to KL this Saturday...

Hopefully it won't be a problem...

And that's all for today...

8am class tomorrow...

Gotta Ciao ~

0 comments: