Thursday, April 1, 2010

...Nice Day...

I saw this in my Uni library when I was trying to search book for references...

Yeap...my Uni library is so so damn cold and so nice for sleeping...

Hope that no one can recognize them...

And I'm not mean to ridicule or mock them...

I just wanna tell the truth that my Uni library is really a nice place for sleeping...


And my Uni carpark...

Yeap...Only this mini smart car can fit in this illegal parking lot...

Well...there are many illegal driver in our campus who did illegal parking...

Included me ~ ~ LOL



Having an Accounting test just now...

Honestly I really didn't study much for this test...

But luckily I got an easier test paper and hopefully I can get good grade...

Cause there are 2 sets of test paper...

I finish my lecture test at 9.22am and we're allowed to leave because of 3 students came in late and the reason is the bus go fetch them late, and so, they're doing the test late also...

Should we said Thank You to these 3 students?

Because of them we have no account tutorial for next week Monday...WooHoo!!


I saw a big truck with 26 tyres on the way I came back!

And I'm craving for sports cars CURRENTLY...

Because guess what?

I used plus or minus 15 minutes to reach home from Taylor Campus to Setia Alam...

There is no traffic jam at that time, so I drove quite fast...

And I cut in from the fast lane to the slow lane to turn into Setia Alam when there's only 200m left for me to take the turn...

I cut in and take the turn with the speed of 140km/h!!

Cut in a Honda Accord and a truck...LOL

I know this is very dangerous...

But imagine if I'm driving a sports car!!WooHoo!!Must be very very syok!!

Well...you can't blame me...

Who ask the radio is playing Numb-Usher and follow by Bad Romance-Lady Gaga...

Songs will influence how a person drives...I think...

I'm very free now...

So I think I should do my assignment now...

Actually today is really a good day for me to hang out...

But I think no entertainment should be set in this week cause I really have to finish my assignment[ss]...

I need to control myself a bit...LOL

Duh ~ ~ I really have a long time didn't hang out and have some great entertainment d...sob...

Gambateh Veeiean!!

0 comments: