Saturday, April 10, 2010

...My Cooking...LOL...


Hahaha...too bored after eating...so I played with the red can beans...LOL

Yeap...this is my breakfast for Thursday...

Omelette, hush brown, red beans with potato and milk...

I know ~ the omelette doesn't look like omelette at all...

Cause it is too big...

But the more important is it's so damn delicious!!




And I cooked spaghetti yesterday for my dinner...

Well, of course it can't compete with those spaghetti that you eat outside...

But it's still delicious...

My sister also said the sauce very tasty...


And do you know what's the benefits of Pajero?

Yeap...you can park like how this driver park when there's no parking in the car park...

I capture this in my school...

So geng...bravo!!

And now I gotta enjoy my steamboat in my 5th house...

Dad & mum & big sis bring so many tasty food and seafood here!!!

YUMMY YUMMY!!

0 comments: