Thursday, April 15, 2010

...Random...

Didn't attend my Account Lecture this morning...

Cause eye pain...

Just a normal eye pain...I can actually attend but just trying to skip...

Even this Monday morning Marketing lecture...

I'm not purposely to skip but I over slept...

Whatever...FML!

12pm lecture also can over slept...really FML!


Today's "brunch"...

Yea...I cooked spaghetti yesterday for dinner...

There still some sauce left so I reheat them and finish them up today...

And a piece of bread with cheese...

Going to make Chicken Chop later for dinner...


The two workers who're standing on our school hostel...

So brave, stand there without any string or any safety equipment...

Some more can walking there...

Yea...our school hostel will be done in this coming June or July...



Can clearly know that I went to Skin Food again...

Yea...Monster's Claw...

And I just went to school like that without remove the colour...and only one hand with colour...XD

I bought the pink red and black colour...LOL

Tak boleh tahan, the colour is too attractive...

Some more can apply with short finger nails...

Cause some colours are only suitable for long finger nails...

Agree?


That's all for today I think...

Tomorrow is the last day for school...

Having a one week holidays after tomorrow...

Don't even feel like going to school tomorrow...

See?FML

But every Friday I will have a Marketing Quiz...

So I can't skip...shit la...

Have to study again...please make me study GOD...

Haiz...Gonna cook now...

Ciao ~

[ ps: Hubby is coming to KL this Saturday!!Yippie!! ]

0 comments: