Wednesday, March 31, 2010

...Feelingssss...

This is the latest me...

Previous one...

Previous two...

Previous three...

Whops!!Previous four!!

How dark am I?

Yea...I'm very dark cause I'm still playing basketball in secondary school...


Well...just a random post...

I don't know why I'm still so free blogging here...

I got two 1000 words assignment due next week and I'm doing nothing here...

...FML...

But I just suddenly think of how people change...


Just now hubby ask me to view a girl's profile in Facebook...

18 years old but already pregnant...

Guess how long she'd been with her boyfriend?

3 months...

I'm speechless that when she said she'll be tough and everyone is waiting for the birthday of the baby...

Well...she seems blissful cause she has a rich boyfriend...

What should I said?It's non of my business...

So I can only wish her happy forever with her fiancée...


And I view back my self-portrait photo...

I feel so strange when I see myself...

Like 2 totally different girls...

How can a person change so much??

This can clearly shows that the time is flying but not tick-tock tick-tocking anymore...

I bet everyone have changed...

No one will look young forever...

But..I think Miki Chuah Pei Yi, one of my friends...

She like eaten some 长生不老 medicine...

She always look so sweet and pretty...

She really didn't change since I know her until now...

Only her teeth...cause she got braces before...

I'm wondering how she can do that...

And I can't imagine how will I look like if I make up with short hair...O.O

I think I can't put on eye-liner anymore, mascara will do...

If not I'll look very scary...

Don't know??wanna try put on eye-liner someday...LOL


Malaysia Boleh!!Now I know how accident happen...



Another me...both are me...XD

Ok...I think I better go to bed now...

I got an Account test this Thursday...

D I E

0 comments: