Tuesday, March 2, 2010

...Lecture = Sleep...

Well...I really beh tahan lecture already...

This morning still OK, but once I attend the afternoon lecture, I sure will fall asleep...

What to do?Why must lecture be so bored...?

But this afternoon lecture still OK la...

Better than yesterday one...

I only fell asleep twice this afternoon...

And I brought in a pack of M&M's to divert self so that I wont fall asleep...


And this afternoon during the break time I saw Tsu Mien, Chewing and Queenie...

So happy to see them because I feel like I got friends in Taylor...

Well...Jamie is the only friend that I mingle with now...

Because she got one class same me with everyday except Thursday...

And Tsu Mien them, I rarely can see them except break time...

Haiz...so hope that I can meet them everyday

I really feel so stress and bored...

Tomorrow will go back home during the 4 hours break I think...

If not I really don't know what should I do in this 4 hours...

Today I spent the 4 hours in the computer lab with Jamie...

I'm surfing the net reading other people blog while Jamie is reading novel through the internet...


Oh Ya!!not forget that I know another new friend in today lecture...

Hmm...sorry but I forgot his name...

He's kind enough because he fetch us to our car park after our lecture...

Jemie and my car park damn far from the Uni...

His car is nearer so he fetch us to our car by driving his Mercedes Benz...

Woooooow...so young but driving a Mercedes Benz already...

Some more is my father's driving those type tim...*faint*

Anyway, thanks to the guy and hopefully I won't fall asleep again in tomorrow 3 hours lecture...

Ciao ~

0 comments: