Tuesday, March 16, 2010

...Pictures...

Yeap...due to the slow and sucks connection of broadband...

I've decided to give the link here to view my photo...

Here is it...


There are only photo that I celebrated with my sisters...

Photo that I celebrated with Chewing them are not with me...

Hopefully I can get from them asap...

Then those photo which are not with me now will be uploaded very soon once I get them...

I sleep late again...


A little about my study...

Yea...I'm a slow learner...

So I'm very slow...

And I'm very blur

I'm quite worry about my study now...

I've to force myself to read more...aih...

And I will not update my blog so often now...

Due to the busy study life and I'm moving to my 5th house this Saturday...

Phew ~

Gotta buy many groceries...

Will go and shop for grocery with my 5th sis this Wednesday night...



But I just stay there for temporary...

Go and biasa the life there 1st...

Will still stay in my 2nd sis house in Subang

Ciao ~

0 comments: