Sunday, March 7, 2010

...Haiz...

Recently not in good mood...

My laptop has sent to the Sony Service Center for warranty...

Will start my tutorial tomorrow...

Feel something wrong with myself...

Worry about something...

So tired recently...

And the UniSA team building was so tiring...

Hmm...it's fun but not very fun...= =

And I got to know some new friends but only 1 out of 10 of them is majoring in Marketing...= =

I'm so sien, moody...

Can't wear slipper to Uni...who cares...

I wanna buy Charles and Keith slipper...those girlish type one...

Went to The Curve with my sis today...

And I buy nothing but a pair of socks and some lollipops...= =

I gotta buy so many presents this month because I got so many friends' having their birthday in this month including me and my hubby...

Argh...I can't buy anything when I'm shopping in others shopping mall except food...

I think Pyramid and 1U would be my 1st choice for shopping...

Maybe it's because I more familiar with this 2 shopping mall...

Haiz...I'm now using my 6th sis laptop...

Hopefully my lappie will be recover as soon as possible...

Oh ya...yesterday was Tsu Mien's birthday...

But I can't get to celebrate with her cause I'm attending my UniSA team building activity and I'm so tired after the activity...

So...HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to TSU MIEN!!

ciao ~

0 comments: