Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sleep in the car because waiting for the next lecture...BORING ~ ~


Yeap...this is me on my Bday...

Went for skating in Pyramid with Winnie and her engineering friends...

I don't know how to skate but after few round of walking I know how to skate a little little bit...

Thanks to Winnie's friend who teach me how to skate...^^


Ang Pau from my 2nd sis on my birthday...TQ so much...


Sticky candy from Chewing, Tsu Mien and Winnie...TQ TQ!!

I like it so much...but I dun think I'll eat them...

They're too cute to eat...XD

Well, maybe I'll eat once in a blue moon lo...LOL


And this the the salt bath from Jamie...

My new friend in Taylor...

I don't really know how to use it actually...XD

But still, TQ so much...I didn't expect that I"ll get this present from you...

I'm so surprise...hehe...


Well...this Friday will have a Marketing quiz...

I think I'm gonna die on that...

I know nothing about that...O.O

God please help me...

Yea...later gonna go shop for groceries with my sister...

I think I've mentioned it before...

Hmm...I got short memory...lu lai lu jia lat liao...

After come back will study I think...

...Bless Me...

0 comments: