Monday, March 1, 2010

...These Days...

My baby Sue

Dear CK...

Hwee En...

King Jun...

Allen...

The smart Kok Keat...

I forgot to take pic with Chin Yew and Seng Le d...

All just want to gamble forgot about others things...

FYI, I went back home at 3am ++ that nite...XD

Just let me simplify this...

I went back to Teluk Intan last Thursday and went to King Jun house for poker with my buddies after treating by Kok Keat in KFC...

TQ so much wor coz treat all of us eating KFC for free!!hahaha...

Then the end of the night Kok Keat win back the money that he used to treat us eat KFC...

He's damn lucky man ~ ~


This is the way back and it's so quiet...no cars at all...


Well...this is the ice-cream that the ah pek's selling...

I still love this ice-cream compare with those Haagen Daz Baskin Robbins or New Zealand Natural...

10 cents per scoop and it's so delicious...

I just simply love that!!


And of course not forget about my hubby...

Gotta come back to Subang for study and April only I can go back to Teluk Intan...

So he can't accompany me to celebrate my birthday and I also can't be with him on his birthday...haiz...

I'll miss you my dear...


And saw this chio sports car in front of Sunway Hotel...

There are always chio car parked outside Sunway Hotel...


Well...about my study?still the same...

Boring...especially lecturer...

This week full of lecturer and no tutorial...

Today is the first day of lecturer, but the coordinators have told us what kind of assignment we should do already...

And how they calculate the marks...

All essay must be written in details...no blah blah blah...must detail!!!

Some more all 1000 words ++ one...I really can die!!!

I'm so afraid that I'll fail my degree...*faint*

I'm starting to feel the stress already...

And this Friday got no class but I also can't go back home to Teluk Intan coz Saturday got a stupid UniSA Team Building stuff...

And it's compulsory for us to attend!!shit!!

If it's not fun at all I sure go complaint!!!

Haiz...Uni life not fun at all...*sob*

I miss all my buddies and my hubby...*sob*

0 comments: