Sunday, March 28, 2010

...Strange...

Before I start, this is a keh poh post...

You can just ignore if you're not free...XD

Having a strange small house swimming in my 5th sister house just now...

Well, why strange?

Because I don't know anyone of them who's attending the house swimming...

They're all my sister's fiancée's friends...

So after I've ate something then I watch movie in the living room and back to my room...

As I wanted to start my second paragraph of my Marketing assignment, a stranger call me...

He hello, I wei...He hello again I wei again...= =

I ask who are you...He ask who am I...

Hmm...I can very sure that he's an Indian because of his Indian slang of speak English...

He ask me whether I'm Indian?

I said I'm Chinese but he don't believe, the reason is because I didn't speak with mah mah mah and la la la...

What a stupid reason...even Indian or Malay will speak English with mah or la what ~

Well, I actually feel quite happy cause he said I didn't speak with la la la or mah mah mah...

Woohoo...XD

OK OK...

He said my voice sounds nice and ask whether can be friend with me?

So for sure that it's impossible...

I also don't know why I can talk so much with him...

And I don't know why I didn't swear at him...

Maybe he talks in a good way with me...

Or maybe I'm too boring...

Unlike those other stranger talk like people who's bargaining in the market, this for sure I'll swear one lo...

Luckily my hubby call at the right time...

Then I answer my hubby phone call and end that Indian guy's call...

After I finish chatting with my hubby, that Indian called again...

But this time I reject his phone call...

He sent me message and ask me not to reject his call...

He claims that he's not bad and like my voice...Friend?

So I said No Thanks!Bye

I think I'm too boring so I play with him lo...

If he's a Chinese will be more fun to play with I think...XD

And lastly he said that he's extremely sorry and there will be no more disturbance from him...

He said I'm so nice and thanks for not scolding him...

Well...Im happy to hear he praise me that I'm so nice...wakakakakaka...

Of course I'm nice what~ ~ ~XD

Hehehe...Paiseh la...I'm a little bit what we call "ai ai" here...XD

And that's all for a strange day...

I wanna ask something, any ideas for brain functioning?

My brain cannot function well recently...

What should I do or what should I eat...= =

DUH ~

I think I better go to bed and wake up earlier tomorrow to continue my assignment...

Cause my brain really cannot function these few days...

I really don't know why and how to fix my brain...

SOS!!!

0 comments: