Monday, March 8, 2010

...Haiz No.2...

I don't know why?

Surprisingly I feel guilty that I did not do any revising today...

And I'm such a terrible student...

First day of tutorial already forgot to do tutorial question...

Guess what?I'm not the only one who did not pass up the tutorial question...

So I've to do it in the class...

Plus we have to finish and submit a case study once the tutorial class is finish...

And we have to do it in the class as well...

Hmm...not bad...I manage to finish both of them with rushing...

Of course I know I won't get high marks on that already...

I only get 3 out of 8 marks for my tutorial question...

Sob...but what do to?better than nothing right?

And I have a Marketing block lecture today...

I hate the lecturer so much!!

She keep talking talking and talking...

I just can't manage to take note...

How am I going to take note while she's talking?

I can't even concentrate!!I don't know why I just hate her so much!!

I wanna ask Chewing or Tsu Mien to give me their notes...

Hopefully they still got it...

Haiz...tomorrow got 8am class...

Gotta wake up early early in the morning...

Will tomorrow will be better?I don't think so...

So ciao guys...

Have a good night...


[ ps: still worry about something ]

0 comments: