Tuesday, March 23, 2010

...Finally...

This is the first time I filled up my trolley until so full...


And my small car almost full with this stuff...

Yea...I went for a grocery shopping ALONE!!!

My sister ffk me and order me to do that for her...sob...

The worst is the cashier even ask me whether I've married!

WTF!!= ="


My cupboard...

My computer table...

My so call make up table...

My bed...


Finally I got time to blog now...

Hmm...what to blog 1st?

Yeap...I think I'm officially moved into my 5th sis house now...

Because I stay overnight here everyday...

Well...I got a small yet comfortable room...

I like it...

I can do what I want in my own room...

Feel so free...


And Sunway Giza is kinda open...

Went there yesterday with Alvix...

But inside almost empty...

And the stuff there are so exy...swt...

Well...I think I wanna have a energy nap...

Tonight gotta start doing my assignment...

I'm still a procrastinator...sob...

0 comments: