Saturday, March 13, 2010

!!My 20th Birthday!!

YEESSSHHH!!!

This year birthday is the best of all!!!

I got 2 cakes this year!!!!!!!

I really have an awesome and brilliant birthday!!

Thanks guys!!

Thanks Yen Yee for the plan...

Thanks Chewing, Winnie, Tsu Mien & Ah Poh for celebrating with me in the restaurant D-Fortune in Desa Park City!!

I love you guys!!!

And I appreciate it so much!!

Thanks my sisters for another birthday cake!!

Also the dinner in FullHouse!!

I really love it so much!!

Photo will be uploaded very soon...

Cause there are a lots of photo waiting to be uploaded!!

Well...Here, I wanna say something...

Before I reach 20, I always wanted to be 20...

But now, I really feel like wanna go back to 18...

Stay at the age of 18 forever!!

But it's impossible, I konw...

So I'll just be who I am...

I'm still the same, still me!!

Just I aim higher than the past...

And I still love my parents...

Love my buddies and hubby!!

OK OK...gotta sleep now!!

Tomorrow will going to my sis hostel to swim...

I need tampon!!XD


[ ps: I'M SO DAMN HAPPY!!!!! ]

0 comments: