Thursday, March 11, 2010

...Suddenly...

Chio?hmm...I think so....XD

Just bought it from Charles & Keith in Pyramid...

Spot it in 1U last week so come and buy it today since I've finish my class at 10am and I'm so free...

As a present for myself coz tmr is my birthday mah...pity me...

Hmm...I suddenly spent RM200 in only 30minutes...

I sendiri pun goyang kepala...

Bought this flat, bought a cute lips shape house phone as my 5th sis birthday present...

Bought an Ambipur, Nair, tik tik tak tak...all together I've spent RM200 d...

Sorry Chewing and Tsu Mien...

I haven't spot any chio present for you girls...

I've d spot one for Tsu Mien but Chewing one too exy d...

So gotta choose another...hmm...headache...

How come so many people birthday in March?haiz...

And hubby birthday...I really duno wat to buy for him...


This lollipop is so tasty...I likey!!

I bought a pack from Daiso in The Curve...

But guess what?Inside got 10 or more sticks of lollipops, they all gone within a night...



Yes...this 2 kecil monyet(s)!!finish all of them!!

I only manage to eat 3 of the lollipops!!

The rest this two fellows eat all!!!!

@^$^@%#@$#&%$#@

And because of them I don't have the mood to study...

So luan la the house...

See the photo also know d...

I need a quiet place please...

Hopefully can move to my 5th sis house ASAP!!!


And can u see my lips?

Like terkena bite by snake...hmm...

Did I look chubby?

Cause recently I got a huge appetite!!

I eat a lot a lot more compare with last time...

I oso don't know why?


Just a random pic...

I miss the day my hubby take care of me when my "aunty" is visiting me...

And tonight gotta go out and come back home late...

Cause wanna have a celebration for Tsu Mien belated birthday...

Hmm...Actually I don't believe lo...

Just don't know why I gotta feeling...

They ask me out is to give me a surprise for my birthday...

Not because of wanna celebrate Tsu Mien birthday...

Hmm.....


And I suddenly so like Super Junior...

I suddenly so like 大嘴巴...

I suddenly spent RM200 in 30 minutes...

I suddenly feel so release...

I suddenly feel that I can't graduate from my 1st degree...

I suddenly feel that I'm not the material to study...

I suddenly feel so blur about my study...week 2 d, I still don't know what's happening?

I'm so stupid...call me a stupid please...

I suddenly received a birthday card yesterday night that Yen Yee sent for me...TQ

The card is so cute...Little Miss Birthday...I likey!!

And don't think you're very mighty hoh...

My birthday won't be completed without your birthday wish wor...

Hemph...No eyes see...


[ ps: my dear aunty, beg you please don't pain tonight ]

0 comments: