Thursday, March 4, 2010

...Happy Birthday to Chewing...

This is Antonio Vivaldi...Chewing had the same birthday with him...
Antonio Vivaldi was a Venetian baroque composer and priest...

He is a famous virtuoso violinist who born and raised in the Republic of Venice, which is now call Italy...


YEAP!!It's Tenji!!

I went there for supper yesterday night with Chewing, Tsu Mien, Winnie and Ah Poh for supper...

RM57 / person...And that was my 1st time visit...

Not very expensive right?Because it's doing a promotion now till 31st of March...


Well...I'm rushing to my lovely nap...

So just let the pictures talk...

But all the pictures below are food...

Visit my FB to see pictures with human but I'm still waiting for Chewing to tag me the photo...












Baskin Robbins + Chocolate Mint = My Fav!!!!!!

And let us enjoy the pretty leg of the year!!
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
Bean's leg!!wahahahaha!!XD



There are more food but I keep eating and forgot to take photo with some of them...

And I drink lots of soup...

The soup there are so damn nice and delicious...

Even can compare with your mum home cook soup...

I guarantee!!!

I drank so many herbal soup yesterday and I got sore throat this morning...= =

But luckily didn't get nose bleeding...XD

OK...that's all for yesterday...

I reach home at 1:30am yesterday and slept at 2am...

And today I got 8am block lecture...

Go with lazy eyes and tired body...

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to Chewing...

And a belated Happy Birthday to Alvix...

I did wish him through FB on time but just wanted to wish him again in my blog...

Ciao ~

0 comments: