Monday, October 18, 2010

...Accident...Innocent Me & My Car...T.T

Today is my bad day because my Xiao Zuki got crashed by a lousy driver who can't even make an emergency brake!!
I'm sorry Xiao Zuki, I feel guilty that I make you feel pain...T.T

Go to the Police Traffic in Shah Alam Section 11 to make a report...

The story line the policewoman wrote is so funny...But it's the truth la...

See what she wrote: ZOOM!!!TIBA-TIBA!LOL!!

Sini kemek sana kemek...so many kemek...LOL!!

And I even spot a strawberry chop on the policewomen neck!!XD

Luckily I did not injure...

Luckily the person I hit in front and the person who bang me behind are responsible and kind...

So I don't have to pay for the car repair fees because I'm the victim in the whole accident...

The car I hit is a new car, Honda CRV, and the person who bang my car is a Proton Satria...

That time is quite jam on the NKVE highway...

So cars all move slow at an average speed between 50km/h and 80km/h...

When the CRV suddenly brake in front so I also make an emergency brake...

I'm able to brake but who knows the car behind me can't make it...

Then it crash on Xiao Zuki ass!!WTF!!BIG BIG SIGH!!

Then I crash on the CRV ass!=.="

Why must be the middle one??WHY WHY WHY!!

So me and the CRV did nothing wrong, both of us claim the insurance from Proton Satria...

...Thank God...


And before my car has been send to the workshop, bro-in-law ask me to take out all my stuff out from the car...

Then only I realize I have so many stuff in my car!
 Tissue box,CD, sun glasses, keys, tag, torchlight, and etc...
 Droolies and the couple pig...
 My car's perfume...
These sign...LOL!!

And I tidy them up until I sweat like hell!
Yup...I sweat easily...very very easily...SERIOUS!


Erm...I'm actually proud of myself that I can handle the accident myself until I reach the police station and meet up with my bro-in-law...

Thanks for helping and sorry for making you ffk your appointment...

But I still need to say that I met kind person during this accident...

The person who hit me willing to responsible and go to the police station with us...

And the person I hit is so kind...

The first thing he said to me after we came out from the car is "Are you OK?" but not "WTF"...

And he's willing to lead us to the Police Traffic in Shah Alam although he's not familiar with the direction...

Thank God...


SO...Now I have to wake up at 8am in the morning everyday until my Xiao Zuki is fixed...

Because I have to be my sister's driver and fetch her to work then only I got car to drive to school...

Haiz...

Hopefully Xiao Zuki can be fixed like how it used to be...

I'm willing to wake up early to let you fully fix and recover properly no matter how long it takes...*winks*

And thanks all my friends who's concerning about my condition...^ ^


- END -

0 comments: