Saturday, October 9, 2010

...The Girl In The Green Scarf...

My blog layout still in progress...

Because Sue is helping me and she's halfway gone ~ =="


Well, today is my 2nd sis' elder's daughter's birthday...

Sorry because not much photo but just food...

I bought a pencil case for her...

And guess what?

My 6th sis bought a pencil case for her as well ~

*speechless*


Yea ~

I'm the girl in the green scarf...

If you watch "Confession of A Shopaholic" then you'll know what I'm saying...
Went to Time Square & Sungai Wang again...

Went to Uni quite early this morning...

Finish up our MKA assignment...

After passing up, Kee Ang, Wei Han & me went to Foh Foh for our breakfast...

Then I met Wu Kan and one of my ICPU friend James, the tall guy!

After our breakfast, we went to our destiny, Jamie join us after we finish our breakfast...

Yea...I said I won't spend on anything...

But who can tahan?It's so tempting!

Oh ya...tell you why we wanna go there...

Because the 2 guys (Kee Ang & Wei Han) said they wanna sh
opping...

But end up I shop with them as well!DUH ~

OK...I bought 2 shirts for my hubby ~

And bought a...erm...duno what it calls?

See the photo below:
This is for my keyboard ~
Yup ~

My lappie is getting fat ~ she's gaining few grams because of these cute sticker ~ XD

It's OK lappie, I still love you!LOL

You won't believe that I took almost an hour to stick them all on the buttons!

Some of them are not fit and I need to cut them out to make it fit!

How passion I am?!?!LOL


Influence by Ah Sun, I went to play those ballot machine...

Which I can get anime that I want from One Piece...

LOL!!

Yea...I like One Piece...

Act I wanna play those last week with my hubby...

Unfortunately, the token changing machine broke down...

So this time I go, I got to change the token and play...

Luffy and Zorro are what I got today, they're here to accompany Nami....hehe...

Nami is from Ah Sun ~

*I Miss You Ah Sun*


Yeap...that's all I think...

I should stop spending my money I think!!

Except on food...

And only spend on mamak and cheap food...

Not exy food!

Here we are, Wei Han is in the fitting room ~


Next week I want to only spend RM50!!!

[ ps: you can do it the girl in the green scarf! ]


- END -

0 comments: