Monday, October 11, 2010

...I Got New Layout For My Blog...^^

Yup...new layout...nice?!XD

Thanks Sue for helping me ~

Now I can get rid of the old one...was like FINALLY!

This is the original one...

But before the final layout, it was like OMG!!
 When Sue show me this, I almost faint!= ="

Then finally come out with this ~


And recently I'm trying to save up some money...

Not on budget but just trying to spend less...

Because I felt that I've spent way too much recently!

I got curry maggi mee for my breakfast today...

And Agatha remind me that I can fry Maggi Mee Goreng for my dinner! :D 
Not I wanna praise myself but it's really tasty!!Ahahaha!

Agatha also suggest that I could eat bread with butter and biscuit with Milo as my meal!

LOL!How come I didn't think of that...

That's what my favourite food I used to eat last time!


Yea Yea Yea ~

Mua Best Friend Chuah Sue Voon...

She drag me into a dilemma again!!

~ SIGH ~

We found out that Nuffnang is having a Nuffnang Glitterati Plus Open Meeting on 16th of October in Taylor's University College, which is my Uni...

And I think of going but I have to go back to my hometown on Thursday which is 14th of October...

Plus, I got loads of assignment to do...

I was like WTH when I saw the date!BIG SIGH!!!

But at the end, we decided to go...

I go back on Thursday, and Saturday morning come back to KL again!

Go back to TI on Saturday afternoon!

I'm like a superwomen now!

Hopefully I still manage to finish up my assignment!

I need bless from God!

- END -

[ ps: SHhh!!It's still a secret for my mum that I'm coming back to KL on Saturday! ]

0 comments: