Monday, October 4, 2010

...I'm Back...

Remember I said that my earphone spoilt again...

So I went to Low Yat with hubby yesterday to buy another one...

It cost me RM33, it's a little expensive but with good quality...

I bought the blue colour one...
Also, hubby bought himself a new phone...

Sony Ericsson Vivaz...

What I like about it is that it's blue in colour and it's 8 mega pixels...
The design is quite nice...

Maybe hubby still cannot used to it because it's the first time he use touch screen phone...

And now we're texting each other in English weh...

Because it's kinda hard to press...


Yea...I know I've not been updated my blog for some times...

Have an awful argue with hubby, but it's passed now...

And now is time to deal with those loads of assignments...



Went to Time Square to buy the high heels that I spotted long time ago...

And went to Sungai Wang to buy the shirt that I spotted long time ago too...XD

Satisfied...

Act wanna watch "Detective Dee" with hubby in Mid-Valley...

But we went there at the wrong time, full...

So we went back home and sleep earlier because hubby is going back this morning at 6.30am...

Reheat the "Char Siew Bao" for him...*sweet*

* Missing Him *


Oh ya...and I did not upload any photos about Kee Ang's Birthday...


Click the link above to view those photo...


I'm so tired and I need to get to my bed now...

Night...


- END -

0 comments: