Thursday, October 14, 2010

...I Spent Money Again...

GOD help me please!!!

I need to stop spending my money like drinking water!!!!

I spotted this Nike hoodies and it's so effing expensive!!RM200!!!

Should I buy it onot??

Arghh!!!

I scare I buy it already, then I spot another, I'll feel like buy another one!!
It's really chio eh!!

I like it so much!!

Simple and pretty!!


Yea...Went to Sunway Pyramid just now with Kee Ang & Wei Han...

Yea yea...Pyramid is like my second home now...

You can most probably meet me there once a week if Pyramid is also your second home...LOL!!

Act wanna go for a movie, but we went there at the wrong time...

Most of the movie release the day after which is 14th of Oct...=.="

I wanna watch The Switch, but the showing time is too late...

Wanna watch Sammy's Adventure, but the 2 guys don't feel like watching...

As well as The Legend of the Guardian...They also don't feel like watching...

Anybody wanna be my companion to watch these 3 movies?XD


There are more and more new shops open in Pyramid now...

Even T-Bowl is opening soon in Pyramid...

And today I walked into a new shop just open opposite S&J...

Don't know what what Planet already?

Inside got many cute stuff!!

I spotted this cute sakai!!

Remember that si sakai??LOL!!

And these 2 black colour one is most probably your long lost sister and brother!!

Yes...I'm talking to you Ong Yen Yee!!!LOL!! 

I bought a contact lens case which only cost RM2.90...

So cute right??XD
 

Not dare to buy anymore because I promise that I will only spend RM50 this week...(excluded weekend)...XD

And Daiso is now opening in Pyramid as well!!Another nice place to shop!!!

Everything is RM5 in the shop!!

And all the stuff inside is so cute!!

I bought this empty vacuum bottle...

See how the water come out??

And I bought this nail polish specifically design for French style...

Can you see the head of the brush?
Yup...this make me easy to polish my nail...

I don't have to colour and colour again just because the line is not balance...

And before going back home, Kee Ang treat me a Snickers!

He's so kind...Thank you ya...
I thought you treat the "somebody" nice only...

Hahahahahaha!!!


One last thing, do you think I should skip my QM lecture at 2pm-4pm tomorrow and go back to TI earlier at 12pm?

Hard to make a decision...Hmmm...

Somebody please convince me not to skip...XD


- END -

0 comments: