Saturday, October 23, 2010

...Speechless Fugly Bad Luck...

Bad Things That Happened to Me Within This Week

  1. Car Accident...
  2. Cannot unlock the door...
  3. Phone dead...
  4. Almost fell down for several times when I'm walking...
  5. TOTALLY forgot to study for my BCB test...
  6. It's too late for my car to be repaired in Suzuki Service Center...
  7. Fall sick...Fever, body pain and headache...

What else?

Tell me now!!

There is something bad happen to me almost everyday since the day I had the accident...

What can I do?Pray?T.T

People used to do things they do not do when there's no way to go...

It was like their last hope...

OK...start from today I'll pray more... 

I'm very sad!

Now only I realized that how lucky I used to be in the past...T.T


But think on the other way round...

At least I'm still survive...

My car can still be fixed although it's not repairing in the Suzuki Service Center...

I can still eat and drink and walk and run and jump...

I got shelter with air-con when it's very hot outside...

I still can online...

I still can get a car park slot when the basement is already full...

I can watch TV...

I got friends who are always there to help and cheer me up...

I really need to thanks all my lovely friends whose being so helpful and so caring!!

And sorry that if I'm being annoy to you all...

And I got family which is my pillar and supporter...

I got love...

Like what Kar Mern said...

I contented easily with some little things...

I shouldn't be so greedy and stop being a complainer...

Although sometimes I will still complain...XD


- END -

0 comments: