Wednesday, October 13, 2010

...SIGH...

Feel a little bit disappointed...

Because I'm not invited to attend the Nuffnang Glitterati Open Meeting...

I did not receive the invitation mail from Nuffnang...

SOB

Well...

What to do?

I'm not an active blogger...

But it does help me save up some money if I didn't go...LOL

Lost something yet I gain something else on the other way round...


Did not attend any classes today...

Because I'm not feeling well...

Too much fried food and lack of water is not good for health...

Stomachache this morning, it comes and goes ~

I keep drinking water...

Feel better until I "pangsai" this evening...

Hubby is getting flu and fever as well...

Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow...

Kar Mern, I'm so sorry because I'm not able to finish the essay by Wednesday, which is today...

And I don't even done half of it...Now only got 200words... :(

I apologize...

I think of nothing here...I need help...Some people's idea and opinion...

Give me some kick to start my essay...arghh!!

Some more I need to read lots of journals...

I'm seriously a lousy reader!When I read, I'll fall asleep!!


I just wanted to go back my sweet home in Teluk Intan now, as soon as possible...

I feel myself is so annoy...

I feel like I'm a trouble for everyone...

I feel like I'm a failure...

I feel like I need somebody's help every time there's a problem...

I feel like everybody is running away from me...

When they see me, they hide...

Is that true?Did you hide when you see me??

Am I annoy?


- END -

0 comments: