Saturday, October 30, 2010

...Supp??...

Wondering you guys heard about this movie?Love Cuts...

A Singaporean movie which is about breast cancer...

I think it's a real story because after the movie I saw in memory of Marianne Lee...

Well...How to say?

Telling story movie...not bad la...

And guess what...this movie is for sure a sleeper movie...

Because is just me, Kar Mern, Wei Han and Kee Ang went to watched it!

See...the cinema is empty!
 Even the workers there came in and watched with us...

This is the first time I watched movie in an empty cinema but just my friends and I...

Another movie watched just now was The Switch...

Hmm...I over rated it though...
Life As We Know It is far more better than The Switch...

The Switch got the same rate as I rate Love Cuts!

But the kids inside The Switch is really cute!!


Now what?Deepavali is around the corner...

Can see this kind of design all over the mall...

I captured this one weeks ago...
And guess what?

I got myself a hand drawing in my school...
 Not bad right...

It cost me only RM5...

I think it's for charity bah?not sure...

Whatever...

Wondering should I go UCSI tomorrow to watch basketball competition?

Hmm...


- END -

0 comments: