Monday, October 25, 2010

...Run-away Patient...

This movie is awesome!!Funny & touching!!

I rate it as a 4 stars movie out of 5 stars!!

Well, I'm here to tell 林少, this is what we call movie la OK??XD

Movies that you choose to watch are so bored la...

Buried??Devils??Duh ~ XD

Oh ya..."The Other Guys" is also a so so movie...

Guess what?I fell asleep in the middle...It really bored me a while at nearly the end there...

Some movies are just over rating...

And I wish to watch "The Switch" so so much yet I still not manage to watch it...

Next movie I'm gonna watch: R.E.D!!


Hell yea...After movie then go to fetch my sister...

Then I feel so not well, fever and headache again...So I got no choice and go to see a doctor...

And these!!are the medicine that the doctor gave me...SIGH!!

She said if my fever is coming again I need to go for a blood test...

SIGH!!Hopefully it's not Denggi please ~ T.T

And tomorrow I'm gonna bring my Xiao Zuki back home!!

Can't wait to see her!!


 Looks familiar?Yup...the hoodies from Nike...I bought it...Shh...

Like this shirt...So bought it as well...XD


Some funny things to share with you guys...

How To Use The 'F' Word?

  1. Dismay - Oh!Fuck it.
  2. Aggression - Fuck you!
  3. Passive - Fuck me.
  4. Command - Go fuck yourself!
  5. Incompetence - He's a fuck-up.
  6. Laziness - He's a fuck-off.
  7. Ignorance - He's a fucking jerk!
  8. Trouble - I guess I'm fucked now!
  9. Confusion - What the fuck?
  10. Despair - Fucked again...
  11. Philosophical - Who gives a fuck?
  12. Denial - You ain't fucking me.


Have a nice day and enjoy ~


- END -

0 comments: