Monday, October 18, 2010

...The Veg Day...

Before I start my post...some scary photo need to show you guys...

A car is burning in the middle of the road!
 
 Don't know what happen but luckily nobody injured during that time...

The mother and son in the car were successfully escaped from the car before it burns!

PHEW ~


Veg Day...yup...Be a vegetarian for 2 days...

It's a culture where people be a vegetarian in these 9 days...

You can either choose 9 days, 7 days, 5 days, 3 days or 1 days...

Any days la...So I choose 2 days to be a vegetarian from Friday to Saturday...

And yeah...Saturday night went to walk the "Safe Bridge"...

Direct translate from Chinese...paiseh ~

This bridge can only walk by those who is very "clean"...

"Clean" here means did not eat any meat or eggs or drink Milo...

Means a pure vegetarian...

It's a respect for God...
 Looooong queue!!While waiting to walk the bridge...
 And when I almost reach the bridge...
I was kinda forget how to drop the coins already actually...

Act I should drop one when I step up the bridge and drop one after I finish walking the bridge...

But I drop both of my coins at the time I step up the bridge...

So sorry because it has been a long time I didn't walk the "Safe Bridge"
And this is the temple that I went to pray and walk the "Safe Bridge"...

It's really pack there...

And I would like to share some awesome photo with you guys!!
 
 
 

Please click above link to view more...

Because I did not go for this event...

Or should I say this ceremony...

So I did not take any photo about it...

But you guys can click the link above to view them...

It's really awesome!!Enjoy!



- END -

0 comments: