Monday, October 25, 2010

...Sick Season...

 This homemade bao is so tasty and softy...Should give a try!

Bought it from yesterday night market near my house in Setia Alam...

Reheated it this morning as my breakfast...


And recently there are so many people fall sick but not only me...

"Sneeze"..."Cough Cough"..."Sniff Sniff"...

Yea yea...sound familiar?I got them too...

So I bought Strepsils to heal my cough and honey lemon is my favourite flavour...
 Also not forget Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa...
 How it looks and how it tastes are totally different...

I like it...You can also mix it with warm water and drink it...

But I prefer to swallow it like that...

Flu?This could help...

Really strong capsule for flu...
好力六百伤风丸

I believe most of you heard this name before in the radio station...

But I don't know will it cause any side effect...

Hmm...whatever...as long as it can cure my flu...


...Happy Sick Day...= ="


- END -

0 comments: