Tuesday, September 29, 2009

...HELP...

After a week break...
I really duno wat im doing...
My person is here but my soul is not here...
It's still stay in Teluk Intan...
Seriously, i really have an awesome break last week...
How awesome izzit?
I tell u now...
Awesome until i forget everythg...
Yesterday oni i remind of my assignment...
If ah Sun din told me i will totally 4get about it...
N 4got bout the due date tat i gotta pass up my assignment...
Thx Yen Yee for helping me doing my assignment yesterday...
...Tee Hee...
Since u told me u finish ur exam n goyang kaki thr...
I treat u eat as a grant lo...satisfy?
N awesome until i 4got about Evelyn's bday...
Sorry Evelyn...forgive me plz...
Now oni i realize tat ur bday is the same with Ah Cheah one...
Tat day i spent half of the day stay in Ah Cheah hse n chit-chatting thr...
Until 5am in the morning oni go bak home...
Tats why i will 4get...XD...sory loh...
N today is a lucky day for me i think...
Guess wat...
I got 99% for my last BL test...WOoOt!!!
But it's damn easy...
Lots of ppl get 100% i think...
But it's enuff for me d...Im satisfy with it...
N I got 90% for my individual presentation!!!
Im so exited when i saw my mark this morning!!!
I din expect i can get such high marks!!
N...bad news...
I got a test on Wednesday...
Ish!!!!!
Luckily i finish my ISU summary d...
No procrastinate liao...hehehe...
Coz i gotta pass it up on Wednesday as well...
So, tmr is a study day for me...
Ish...hope tat i can catch up lo...
Coz i really din pay attention in class!!!
IB is killing me man ~ ~
N tis morning im late...
The punishment is pumping 10 times...
Well, luckily it's not very hard for me...
I did more than 10 times coz Bori miscount...
Nvm la...
N Chapter 4, 5, 6...here i come...
N i miss my nephew...
Yea yea...this one...she's cute rite??
Wan to see more pictures bout her...
Here is the link...
Oh ya...I uploaded my Lata Kinjang waterfall trip to facebook d...
Here is the link to the waterfall album...
Erm...i think tats all for 2day...
Good Nite guys...
Ciao ~ ~



SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: