Saturday, September 26, 2009

...I'm Back, Subang...

Erm...
Actually i got ntg to write about my holidays...
Coz it's AWESOME!!!!!!
N too many thgs happened so i duno how to start my blog?

I go to Kampar at 9.30 in the night...
Go thr for ntg but juz for fun...
Den reach home at 3 in the morning...
N after celebrate ah Cheah's Bday...
I went home at 5.45 in the morning...
N so so so much thgs...
I duno how to write...
I wish i could blog every nite but i can't...
N i've like addicted to Left4Dead...XD

Also...
I went to Chenderiang...
The waterfall Lata Kinjang with my hubby...
N i got hell lots of pichas wanna show u all...
But it's not with me...
U guys can see them using facebook tho...
But i haven't upload the waterfall's pichas to facebook...
Will do when im free...trust me...
I really will upload them to facebook...

Ciao~

OH YA...
N i cut my hair again...
Coz my aunty is going bak to Teluk Intan during the holiday...
So i ask her to cut my hair...XD

Bye...

0 comments: