Wednesday, September 30, 2009

...Now...

I really duno wats the China Girl doing in the bathroom?!?!


Usually after bath the bathroom shud hav a good smell one rite?


But after the China Girl bath, the bathroom become smelly...


Smelly here means got bad smell after she bath!!!


WTF!?!?!


Im wondering wat she use to take her bath??


Use pee to wash her hair?

Use poo to scrub her body?


OR use period to mask her face?


OMEF!!WAT THE HELL SHE'S DOING IN THE BATHROOM?!?


N the toilet becoming dirty day by day!!


FUCK HER ASS HOLE!!!MOTHER FUCKER!!!


Since she moved in, i not dare to sit on the toilet bowl anymore...


I squat half on the heels everytime i wanna pee...


N i even want to wash the side of the toilet bowl everytime i wanna poo...


WTF!!!im like using a public toilet...


Now im wondering shud i juz straight away squat on the toilet bowl to pee n poo!?!?!?


ARGH!!!!


She's kinda weird oso!


Today when i reach home, she's sleeping...


Den suddenly she bounce up and ask me wat is today?


Ask me wat is tmr...n say no no no...


She's "hum bin" i think...


Den i answer her today is 29th of September...


Den she say no no no again...


Den i was like huh? wat u wan to say?


Why dun juz speak chinese with me?


Coz last time she used to speak chinese to me?


N finally i know wat she means...


She wanna ask me wat day is today?


Den i told her is Tuesday...= =""


N she's STILL sleeping now!!


While im bak, she d sleep...


Now STILL sleeping...


She's more geng than me in sleeping!!


Walao!!I really speechless now...

FUCK YOU!!!FUCK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!
Coz i hate wat u do n i hate ur attitute
SO plz dun stay in touch!!!
FUCK YOU!!!FUCK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!
Coz ur words don't translate n it's getting quite late
SO plz dun stay in touch!!!
Walao!!n my rubber band...
I hang it on the tap...
N duno wats she use it for??
Now the ruber band is covering with hair!!!
She used it to tied her petpet hair izzit??!?!?
Walao!!!Or use it to play SM?!?!
I heard kakak said she bring her BF bak to hostel while im having my raya break!!
FUCKER!!!
She's over the boarder line d...for me!!
Wat u guys think!?!?!

I've d din bring my hubby bak to hostel since u moved in here!!
But look wat u did!!CIBAI!!!!!!!!
Now im abit worry when im brushing my teeth every morning...
Coz i duno she will brush her stuff with my tooth brush onot??!!
FUCK LO FUCK LO!!!ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can i chase her away from my room!!!FUCKER!!!ARGH!!!


SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: