Saturday, September 12, 2009

...Yesterday...

Yesterday watched The Ugly Truth with Winnie n ah Sun...
It's a very nice movie...
Damn funny yet romantic at the end...
Made me cry again...
But too bad that they cut out so many scene which contain swear words n sex...
If not it will be more funny...
Wat to do?here is Malaysia...
Well...it is a really nice movie...worth to watch it...
After the movie everyone give round applause weh...
N the next movie I'm going to watch is a Singaporean movie "Where got Ghost?"...
It is a funny movie...As u know Singaporean movie is always funny...
And....this coming soon movie "The Time Traveler's Wife"...
I think it is a very romantic movie and I sure will cry again at the end of the movie...
Coz i saw the advertising film last time in the cinema while waiting the movie to show...
It's talking about a guy who can travel the time...
I duno how to explain la...
I juz know tat he suddenly appear in a girl's adolescence time n he saw the girl again in the future n den they get married n many la...
He doesn' want to travel the time one but he juz cannot control the situation...
I think it would be a very nice movie...
And yesterday we go to Carl's Junior to have our dinner...
And this is my super big burger...
Mmm...Yummy Yummy...

After our dinner...

We go to walk around in n outside the Pyramid...

While walking around inside the Pyramid...

I spot this skirt...

Nice onot?
Plan to buy but too expansive d...
RM79.90...
Not worth la coz the material is those rough material...
N i've d bought some spaghetti n sleeveless garment in Forever 21...
Both of them are cheaper than the skirt...XD
Den after inside, we go outside...
Act yesterday night we're going to club...
But CK ffk us n spoilt our mood...
DUH ~ ~
N my Friday bcum dull dull dulllll....
Ish CK!!
Den ah Sun, me n Winnie are so boring n we juz sit on a park bench outside Italianist...
Coz around Italianist got 2 club n 1 pub...
The sound system thr are so loud n we can hear the music outside...
So we juz syok sendiri outside a while lo...
Den we really can't bear it d n ah Sun suggested go to pub n hav a couple of drinks...
Since ah Sun is allergic to wine n beer...
She said she can drink some cocktail de...
Den i said ok ok...i can bring u all go to the pub tat my sis bring me go last time...
Thr got lots of lots of pub to choose thr...
Manatau we ask Winnie wan onot?
She said dunwan la...
AIYOR ~ ~ ~
Double attack yesterday...T.T
So we juz head bak home lo...


When I'm finding my car in the hotel carpark of Pyramid...
I saw this beautiful car...
Walao...
I think it's a Porsche...
This car i saw last Saturday...
Coz my parents stay overnight in Sunway Hotel when they fetch me bak to KL...
It's already one week...
The car is still here...
So damn geng...

Beautiful right?

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: