Friday, September 18, 2009

...It's Holidayss...Yay!!

YAY!!Its Friday!!
After sch, went to 1U with ah Sun n have our lunch in Sakae Sushi...
2 of us oni ate RM21.60...
This is because my meal is free of charge...
The cashier 4get to count in wat i eat...
I juz 4get about it oso la...XD
I juz use RM6 in Sakae Sushi...XD

After Sakae Sushi...

We shop for the whole day in 1U...

N i've try on some shirt n skirts...

Juz let the pictures talk...

Im very tired...

Coz we shop for the whole day with HIGH HEEL!!!

In Pink Evil's Fashion Supermarket...

I've bought this high waist skirt for RM63...

Izzit nice?

Izzit expensive?

I think the 2nd checker shirt is also nice...

But i din buy it coz tak ada wang...

Den after awhile...

We go n have a drink in The Chocolate Lounge...

I ordered a Queen Rock n Roll while ah Sun ordered a Miss Coco...

Take photo in the toilet...

Den we walk for a very long time...
Finally we go in Nichii...
Try on some skirts...
N ah Sun bought this cute little jeans skirt...
Which we wear 2geta in the fitting room...
I wan to buy oso...
But i think it suit her more...
So i din buy lo...
Coz i've d bought a high waist skirt...
Maybe we can exchange sometimes...XD
Wakakakaka...
OH YA!!now oni i realize tat 1U got Petsmore!!
Of coz we'll go thr n look for some cute pets...
OMG!!!The employers thr are so nice...
They even take out the dog n let us to cuddle them!!
Me & ah Sun saw a Shar Pei dog damn cute!!OMG!!
SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!
N many others oso...
We oso saw prairie dog!!so cute la!!

N yea...
I've done my BL Individual Presentation...
N i've d pass up my IB ISU part 1...
Feel release...
Wanna clubbing n sing K...
But nobody go with me...
Haiz...
Wat left is my BL ISU summary n IB mind map...
N i think of redo my IB newspaper article coz im not doing well on tat...
So...might be quite busy in this week holidays...

N Im going bak to Teluk Intan this Sunday morning...

N I miss my hubby so much...
Act im bak to Teluk Intan this tmr...
But my parents are coming to Subang...
So i gotta stay here for another day oso lo...
Aih...less a day to spent with my hubby d...
Coz nxt week weekend i cannot see him d...
Yen Yee is coming bak from Australia...
I promised her to accompany her...
So gotta take more time to spent with my hubby this week...
Unfortunately, v oni hav Sunday n half day of Monday...



SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK


0 comments: