Monday, September 14, 2009

...The Line SUCKS Here...

Well well well...

I finally watched Where Got Ghost...

Erm...I duno how to say?

OK OK is wat i can say bout tis movie...

This movie is trying to tell us dun do bad stuff n dun blame our ancestor...

Inside the story still got stories...

The movie seperated into 3 different parts...
After u watch it den u'll know wat am i talking about...



N juz now went to Pyramid n having my lunch thr with ah Sun...
We ate porridge...
Den after eating, we go n walk around...
N we go to MNG...

I've tried these but din buy any of them...
Expensive weh...
I wanna save up my money for W995i...XD
FYI...
Im now on9+ing beside my block...
Winnie open the gate for me...
N she point me this ==>

She told me YenYee so kesian...

Her cupboard diabaikan di luar...

Ahahahaha...

Even her ironing board is also abondan by a guy staying in her room...

N i wanna show u this ==>

Seems like she's getting messy messy n messy...

Aih...sienz...staying in this room...D U H ~ ~

N she really din wrap up her pad b4 throwing them into the dustbin!!

I saw it!!Wan me take some disgusting photo to prove my words b4 she finished her period??
ARGH ! ! ! ! It's really drag me to the HELL!!

Somebody call 911!!!!



SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: