Wednesday, September 9, 2009

...Sienz Ahhhh...

Well yea...

I got a brand new skin...

Thx Alvix for helping me edit my blog...

But i still got smthg to do with my blog...

Which is my detail information...

I duno how to do...

Goin to ask Alvix face to face nxt week when raya break...

Yea yea...

Im going bak to Teluk Intan again on 19th of September...

Bcoz of the raya break...

N this makes me don't feel like wanna study all...
N...the worse thg is tat im having my Business Leadership test tmr...

Can somebody be here n force me to study?
N my aunty visit me today...

Wanna take a rest...

Going to take a nap after blog n study tonight...
Burning midnight oil tonight...
Dark circle going to find me soon...T.T

Aih...*Finger Cross*
...Bless Me...


Oh yea...

Let me show u smthg else...

Can u see the red circle?

Correct!!tats her pyjamas!!

Juz throw it on the bed like tat...

Dun hav to hang or fold it...DUH ~ ~


N guess wat i heard about the China girl today...

Kakak came n clean my room this morning...

N i ask kakak to tidy up her stuff coz she's very untidy n messy n dirty...

Guess wat kakak told me...

She told me tat the China girl is like tat dirty n messy n disgusting before she moved into my room...

Coz she's stayed beside my block b4...

N if kakak tidy up her stuff they will get scold by the China girl...

Kakak told me SHE EVEN CAN THROW HER USED PAD INTO THE DUSTBIN WITHOUT WRAPING IT UP!!!

WALAO!!REALLY CHAO CIBAI!!WTF!!

Wondering wat kind of ppl she is??

Ah dui!!!!hope tat she doesn't do tat when she's staying with me!!

If she really do tat i really will talk to her d i told u...

Well...since we never talk more than 2 sentences in a day...

If she really does tat she sure "tio kan" by me!!

And can anybody plz explain to me about the Sunsilk team?

Wat they're trying to tell me?

" link it back to the official site. "

Wat mean?

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: