Tuesday, September 8, 2009

...Let Me Show You...

Well...

Not i like to tease ppl...

But i relly cannot bear ppl like this...

24 yrs old d still tat untidy, messy, n dirty!!

Yea yea yea...

Im talking about the China girl...

My new roomate...

Let me show u n compare my stuff n her stuff...

Den u'll know wat am i talking about...

Her messy table n untied wire!!


Wats wrong with her slipper beside my table??


Can u see the difference?the left n the right!!


Never fold her blanket!!WTF!!!

My tidy table...and...

HER UNTIDY TABLE!!!!

My tidy shelf...and...


HER FUCKING MESSY SHELF!!!





I saw this when i came bak from my break...

Den i quickly capture it...

I din tidy up my stuff b4 i capture...

It is like tat d when i came bak from Teluk Intan!!!!


Its d 1 week!!


She really duno how to tidy up her stuff!!!


N she even wear her slipper into the bathroom when she's taking her bath!!!!

When she finish her bath she juz walk out like tat...

N made the floor bcum wet...

The thing im geram about is she doesn't know how to mop the floor...

She can still act like ntg happen n let the floor dry itself!!!

N this make me fall down!!!

CHAU CIBAI!!!MAKAHAI!!!SOHAI BETUL!!!

I wanna scold but i can't!!

I scare she stole or touch my stuff when im not in the room after i scold her!!!

ARGH!!!!

She can even take a nap with make up on her face!!!

And juz throw her pyjamas on the bed like tat!!!

Walao eh!!!

I really duno how to describe her!!!

Ntgh can use to describe her!!

Can i slap her!!!???!!!

RUBBISH!!!!

ALL ARE SOHAI N RUBBISH!!!!

THE UNCLE N THIS CHINA GIRL!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

USELESS!!!WASTE HER MOM RICE N MILK POWDER MONEY!!!


EAT SHIT DUMP OUT RICE!!!


BIMBO [ altho her boobs is not very big ]





Im a person who is overnice n hate untidiness...

Everyone knows...

Especially Sue coz she's sitting beside me when secondary sch...


N i really duno how long i can bear it??


It has been 2 weeks kakak din clean my room...


N this China girl is damn dirty!!!


Can u imagine!!!


Im juz like living in a whore's room!!!WTF!!!


I want to ask kakak why din clean up my room d!!


If i ask d they still din clean up...


Den sure is tat stupid sohai uncle called them not to tidy up my room!!!


Fine!!!if they really dun wanna clean up my room...


I can clean it up myself when im free...


Coz i got a test on Thursday...




I duno how to say this China girl d??


I feel damn uncomfortable everytime i enter my room...


How a person can study in a whore's room!!!


ARGH!!!!FUCK HER!!!






SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK


0 comments: