Thursday, September 10, 2009

...I Didn't Lie...

I skipped IB class today...
Bcoz stomachache this morning...
So i juz go for BL test den go bak home...


B4 i say this...
1st I gotta explain smthg...
Yesterday i got a free pendrive again...
4GB Kingston...
But it's an ICPU student's pendrive...
So i plan to return to the student coz the student is from Ms. Hacker's class...
N yesterday i lazy to climb up to the 4th floor to Ms. Hacker class again juz to return the pendrive...
So i return it 2day...
Manatau i go to Ms. Hacker class, it's empty n they've d went to the library com. lab...
So what can i do is go to the com. lab in the library lo...
On the way...
I saw Mr. Suschkov!!!
N I'm absent today...
Well...i quickly turn my head bak n act like din see him...XD
Hope tat he can't recognize me...haha...
Den i saw Christy was sitting on the stairs...
She's from Indonesia...
I told her tat i got a pendrive...
Den she told me tat she can recognize the pendrive n tats her fren's pendrive...
Oh thank god den...i gave her the pendrive so tat she can return bak to her fren...

Things i wanna point out here is tat im too kind d...XD
If i dun plan to return the pendrive...
Den i won't meet Mr. Suschkov...
I'll straight away go bak home...
N he won't know i skip class...XD
Well...I really stomachache ok??
I din lie...i juz come for the BL test...
Watever la...he can't see my blog oso...
Act i wanna attend period 6 class...
But it's damn sienz la...
So i better skip...


Manatau once reach home...
Feel hyperactive but got ntg to do...=.="
Coz juz now lunch, me, Sun n Evelyn talked bout clubbing...
We're going to club tmr...XD
Geng leh me...aunty visit still can go to club...
Michael is going too...wahahaha!!!
Winnie is still deciding...
But i dun think she's going lo...
YOR~ ~ WINNIE ~ ~ GO LA!!!
Yen Yee..bye bye lo...
Wahahahaha...





SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: