Tuesday, September 1, 2009

...What's Wrong...

Walao...izzit tat Teluk Intanians getting richer?
I saw so many Benz compare with last time i came bak...
Even saw sports cars...wow ~~


N wondering wats wrong wit Teluk Intanians driving skills??
So damn rude!!!
Wanna fight with me huh??
Come la!!!especially those Malay!!!!
KNN!!brainless!!!
I'm half in front of u!!!u still wanna cut into my lane!!!
Stupid!!!N those aunty!!!tolong la!!!
Here is not ur Ah Gong road eh!!!
DUH !!!!!


Quite lazy to do my assignment...
As u know...Teluk Intan is a place for oldies...
For ppl to relax here...
So feel like to slow down my step...
N don't feel like wanna do anythg...
But...i still hav to finish up my assignment...=.=


N this afternoon went to Steak Factory...
On9 n surfing the net thr for the whole afternoon...
N having my dinner thr as well...
N ah B come out find me n chat wit me for a while...
He treated me a XXL Lemon Tea as well...XD
Tq lo...
Now blogging at Alvix's hse...
Act he invited me here to sing on Meetoto...
Manatau he wanna study for his tmr exam...
Ok la...i know all form six are having their trial...
Good luck to all my friends who's having their exam...
I think tats all for me to blog...
Ntg much happen here...
P E A C E
Ciao ~
SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: