Tuesday, September 29, 2009

...Today...

Well...i did say im having a test tmr...
But the test has been postponed to Thursday...
As u all know imma procrastinator...
Sure will wait until tmr oni study one...
So today ah Sun n me went to Pyramid n watched Tsunami...
A very touching yet funny movie...worth to watch...
Funny at the beginning sad n touching at the end...
Well, guess u guys know wat happened to me lo...
So sorry to the person tat sitting beside n in front n behind me...
Im a bit too emotional...hehe...
Very nervous la...
N my legs too long, the seats in hall 12 r very narrow...
I think im very annoy at the moment...Sorry ah...
Not purposely one...hehe...

Really gotta study tmr...
But Yen Yee is on the way back to M'sia now...
N she will arrive Subang at 9am ++
Hope tat she wont distract my attention...
Gonna broke coz she's coming bak...
Bet this weekend i'll spend lots of $$maneh$$ ~ ~
Wat im doing now is juz simply view the PowerPoint Slide...
Din memorize anythg...ish me...Aih...
Wanna study but i juz can't...
Haiz...

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: