Tuesday, September 15, 2009

...Vacation Day...

This week is our sch dress up week...

Yesterday was Sports Day...

Wat a waste...

I 4got about tat n i juz wore a pair of jeans n T-shirt to sch...

I purposely bring my basketball shirt n pants back to Subang but din wear it at all...=.="

Aih...cincai la...d past...n today is Vacation Day...

Look how i wear to sch...

Feel so weird to wear like tat n go to sch...

N so far this is the 2nd time i wear skirt to sch...

The 1st time is bcoz i got a presentation...

N i borrow the formal shirt n skirt from my sis...

I wore juz exactly like a OL...

But too bad...i din capture the picture...XD


This is the funny one...

We took this pic in Pyramid's toilet...

Coz we're going to Pyramid to have our lunch...

I miss Lo Bak Rice...hehehe...yummy yummy!!


As usual...

After our lunch...

We go walk around n i rmb tat my mom wan those cute cute stuff tat will shake to put in the car...

N i found this cute lil pig!!!

It's so so so cute while it's shaking!!

Look at it oso feel like wanna laugh d...haha!!



And this Friday i got a Individual Presentation n i hav to pass up my idea for IB ISU...

Well...it is not necessary for us to wear formal for this presentation...

So i will juz wear normal wear to sch lo...

But my lecturer said got marks on how we wear wor...

But but i saw ppl din wear formal oso can present de...

Mayb will wear high heels bah...

N the grey tie shirt lo...

Argh...

Im oways procastinate...

Ish ish...i hate myself!!

Now im busy...

HELLO!!!STILL WANNA BLOGGING HERE??

U better start ur assignment Veeiean...

If not u're going to die!!!

!!!SOS!!!



SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: