Friday, October 2, 2009

...Bankrupt...


I can said tat im officially bankrupt...


Watched G-Force yesterday...


Nice n cute movie...n i did the same thg everytime...


AND!!!!Thr r cockroah in the movie!!!!


Shit Yen Yee didn't tell me!!ish ish!!!


After movie, we all go sing K...


Me, Yen Yee, ah Sun, Chin Er, Winnie, & Evelyn


Well, this time sing K, we din hav as much fun as last time...


I lazy explain this...


After sing K, Me, Yen Yee, ah Sun & Chin Er went to TTDI plaza n have a cup of cocktail...


We have damn much fun thr!!so so so funny yesterday...


N one day use almost RM100!!i can die...


I dun wanna give up my W995 ah....


Well, i will control myself to not buy anythg...


Coz Yen Yee bring hell lots of stuff bak for me...


Hahaha..TQ ah Yen Yee...


And.....CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YUMMY YUMMY YUM YUM!!!


N the nxt movie im gonna watch is SHORTS, 500 Days of Summer and The Time Traveler's Wife!!


Wait wait wait...


And so sorry that we din take many pic...so can show u all ntg...XD


SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: