Friday, October 30, 2009

...Well Well Well...

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

I'm having a debate tmr...


Yea...allow me to say this...


It's totally a crap...


I think it has ntg to do with the course...


And i've bought a lamune this afternoon...


Rmb in my previous post??


I said it covered with Sin Chan one...Rmb?


It costs me RM5.90...


I think it's cheaper than buying in Zanmai...


If im not wrong it costs me RM6.50 to buy a lamune in Zanmai...


Well, the line is not very smooth today...


Will post the pictures about the lamune tmr...




And yea...


Today i've received a call when im having my lunch...


It's from Sunsilk Crew about the Blog to Paris...


I've been told that I'm the Top 15 blogger in their ranking...


Well...shud i be happy?


Wait till i say this...
The rule is i gotta use at least FIFTY of their voucher in Watson so that i can still joining this competition!!
Hello!!FIFTY!!50!!not 15...
One voucher/purchase...
And one voucher oni costs RM2...
We can oni use the voucher on Sunsilk product in Watson...
Wat to do?u wan me to have a full hse of Sunsilk shampoo or conditioner or hair management?
How can i solve this problem...
Ughh!!!!Problemssss.............
I'm surrounded by PROBLEMsssssss.....
Having 2 tests nxt week...ISU due nxt week!!phase 6 due nxt week!!!why it's always busy at the end of the semester!!??!!
N my IB final exam is on 30th of November!!BL final exam is on 2nd of December!!1 more month to go...Im leaving this stupid place on 27th of November...
And sorry Sue, i don't think i can go back to Teluk Intan and celebrate ur bday with you d...
Ugghh!!!!Sucks...

0 comments: