Thursday, October 22, 2009

...My English Sucks...

I'm sad with my abstract mark for BL ISU...
I oni got 14/20...T.T
Can u see those mark made by my teacher?
An A4 paper full with teacher's mark...
Luckily there's no red pen...
Oni blue pen & pencil...
If not those marks will be clearer to spot!!
All are grammar & vocabulary mistake...
And my sentence structure!!
Slap myself!!
Can somebody help me with my English?
I'm really fed up with my sucks English...
ARGH...English are so complex!!
I can't understand u...
U're so hard to fathom!!!
I like you yet i hate u!!!
N why are you so important???
Somebody help me plz...
My English will make me got in trouble with my ISU essay!!!
All must straight to the point...
But i think wat im writing are all crap!!!
Hit me plz!!HIT ME!!!!
Can't speak and can't even write in English!!
Why am i still studying in a College!!
Shud go bak to Primary School!!
ARGH!!!I HATE MYSELF!!!
N having my lunch in Noodle Station with Ah Sun...
After tat we went to 100Yen...
Which is a new opening japanese shop nearby our sch...
U can get many cute cute stuff inside...
N the tit-bit thr look nice too...
N the Snow Ice thr oso very nice...
Juz hav a bowl of the Ice thr...
I duno how to describe...paiseh...
N the lamune thr is pack with Shin Chan one...
So cute la!!
I'll buy one soon n show u guys in blog...haha!!
And i think all the stuff thr cost not more than RM6...
And this is wat Chin Er eat for the day b4 yesterday lunch...
It is not kicap ban mee ok...
It is curry ban mee...
N she add on so so so so so many chili!!!
Wat a Chili girl!!!*BOW*
She really love spicy...which i hate so much!!= =
U guys will know when u meet her...
She's so damn pro in eating chili!!
Well, i juz randomly post it coz she's really geng!!
N i got assignment to do now...
Ciao ~

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: