Monday, October 5, 2009

...The Weekend...

I got a perfect weekend...
Maybe, maybe not...
I think i can say like tat...
Coz Yen Yee came bak from Australia...
Sure got hell lots of activities one lo...
Well...it is...N im going to broke too...
Sorry Yen Yee coz i din buy u anythg...
So juz treat u eat Pasta De Gohan lo...
N she went bak to Kelantan yesterday...
Feel sad coz might not meet her again for the nxt year...
N she's going bak to Australia from Kelantan nxt 2 weeks...
So...bye bye lo...
Hey..Yen Yee shud sing No Suprise by Daughtry...haha...
I'll miss u one de la ok...XD
I think i gotta wait for another month oni i can buy my W995 d...
We go play bowling, go here go thr, go Pasta De Gohan, go Little Genting...
Yea...i shud said finally i've been thru Little Genting...
Thx to Jhern for bringing us thr...
But i drive to Cheras 1st n meet Jhern thr n we follow his car thr...
N the view from the Little Genting a.k.a Look Out Point is damn beautiful...
But too bad we din see any couple kissing or doing anythg thr...
Mayb is bcoz of the time is still early...
Ah Sun told us might got ppl make love in the middle of the mountain in their car tim!!
Juz let the photo talk...
I lazy type...
N the Pasta De Gohan...
U guys can visit the URL below n see the photo...
I'll try to upload others pics to my FB...
Check my FB out for more pichas...


0 comments: