Tuesday, October 27, 2009

...Terry Fox...

Juz bought a Terry Fox T-Shirt for charity which cost me RM25...
I guess u guys know who is Terry Fox rite?
If duno juz google search Terry Fox den u'll know who is him...
He's a mighty cancer runner...
Well, nobody force or convince me to buy it...
I'm willing to buy it myself coz i feel like it's been long time din do good thgs d...
N i rather ppl raise money like this to help in cancer research than those who walk by n show u a file den ask u to give some money...
How can i trust u like tat by showing me a file?I can do tat oso la!!STUPID!
And this is how the shirt looks like...
Simple is the best i think...
Front

Back

I juz received a msg from my hubby...
He told me tat he got injured on his head above his eyebrow!
Went to clinic, get an injection n take some medicine...
OMG...
Feel like wanna go to him now but i can't...
I dun hav transport...
I feel so angry yet so sad and worry...
Coz he oways get injured!!why can't u take good care of urself??
ARGH...sob...
Wat can i do now???

And are u ready to see smthg very disgusting?

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Yes!!that stupid china girl!!

Wat she's doing!!!!

My shirt is juz beside her rubbish!!!

She can throw her stuff like tat beside her n dun even bother to tidy up a bit??

Cipet ah!!

Also her pantiliner!!!can u see that???

ISH FUCKER BASTARD!!!!

Dun even think of wrapping it up!!!!

FUCK YOU ASS HOLE!!!!!

She's really brainless!!!!

Do you know tat i hate u very much puki!!!!

Where is ur brain?

Inside ur cipet or ass hole??

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

ARGH!!!

U really piss me off!!!



SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

And sorry Sunsilk...
My frens told me tat i always swear before posting your pics...
But wat to do? XD

0 comments: