Wednesday, October 7, 2009

...Juz Now...

Well...juz randomly post smthg tat happened juz now...


Juz finished my dinner at Hassan mamak with Winnie...


After we finish order, i request to leave one menu on our table...


Coz i know for sure i'll order again...


N one stupid middle age malay women...


Come to our table n grab away the menu after i have my 2nd order...


N our card is on the menu...


While she's grabbing the menu the card fall down to the floor...


Well...the stupid malay women...


Act like ntg happen n still need me to pick up the card myself...


I'm staring at the women while i pick up the card!!!


Really wanna scold wat the fuck!!


But i did scold bodoh, can say got a bit loud...


Hope she can hear it coz she juz sit behind us...


N Winnie told me that she ask the waiter whether is her fault?!?!


WTF!!!at the moment, i scold brainless!!!hope she can hear it oso...


HALLOO!!!r u down syndrome or wat?


I din touch the menu at all n the card is d on the menu at the beginning!!


U come n take the menu n it falls!!!!


It's not ur fault den is wat?my fault arh?really stupid!!!


N after finish our dinner, we walk bak to hostel...


N i saw the China girl, my roomate, and her BOYFRIEND!!!


Coincidently...


Some more peck outside the dobi...


Well, she knew i saw it...


Den she was like very nervous...


It's ok FUCKTARD!!!i've d knew u brought him bak to hostel!!!


Coz kakak told me...


But her BF is kinda good looking...


I think he's an Arabian...


But very short...i think he's either same height or shorter than me...


N Sue is coming to KL this Saturday...


Coz she got invited by a duno wat organization to a party in Pyramid...


N i got invited to the party as well coz Sue invited me...HAHAHA!!!


OH YA!!is Nuffnang...


She told me tat she go tembak smthg n get invited...


Damn lucky...


Well, it's good tat we can go out 2geta...


But guess tat i'll broke again...


Haha...aiyah...it's ok la...


Once in a blue moon...


My W995 won't disappear in the market so fast bah...


I think i'd probably buy in December...


Coz no time d...N i plan to buy it in Teluk Intan...Cheaper...


N im going bak to Teluk Intan nxt week Thursday nite...


N i think tat time i still cannot get enuff money for my W995...


So will leave until December oni buy le...


N my aunty visit me juz now...


Hope tat tmr wont get stomachache...


I think tats all...Ciao ~

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: