Thursday, October 22, 2009

...Today...

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK


Yea...went to Pyramid again...




Watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs with Ah Sun juz now...




A cute n funny cartoon...not bad tho...




N i did cry at the end coz very touching...




After buying movie ticket me and Ah Sun met Chewing & TsuMien at the entrance of the cinema coincidently...




Den we all hav our lunch in Formosa...




A Taiwanese shop n the Lo Bak Rice thr is so damn nice...




N bought a pair of Polo-T in Body Glove...




Bright orange colour for me n white colour for my hubby...




Hope tat he'll like it...




N i duno wat to blog actually...




The line here is damn sucks...




Wanna play flash game in FB oso cannot...




Ish line make my food all rot in my Cafe...




[ ps:i mean Cafe World in FB ]




Haiz...




Waste my money n time...




Aih...




And...Well...i gotta say...




I miss Yen Yee...




And im wondering when is The Time Traveler's Wife will be shown in the cinema?




Im still waiting...




N i wanna watch Alvin & the Chipmunks 2...But i haven't watch 1...




Also The Last Airbender...coz the trailer look nice...




And The Princess and the Frog...Its a cartoon...




How long i gotta wait??




WAIT...WAIt...WAit...Wait...wait...

0 comments: