Wednesday, October 7, 2009

...SHE...

Juz bcoz im too free...
Again, i polish my right hand bcum like this
TADAA!!!!
I kena poison d!!Help me!!!
Well these colour are all from Ah Sun...
But i did have a same colour with Ah Sun, which is the blue colour on my 2nd finger nail...
N the red colour on my last finger is the colour tat Ah Sun bought yesterday...
I think it is sexy man...so cool!!!
[ ps: I mean the colour, not my finger ]
My thumb is polishing with a very light purple...
While the middle finger is transparent colour with some bling bling...
N the 4th finger is silver colour...make me think of foxes in the snow...haha!!XD
Here are all the nail polish...
Hey Elianto!!u're d covered by the Skin Food army!!hands up or we'll fire!!!XD
Well...too bad Elianto gotta die coz it got no hands...hahahahaha!!
FYI, there are oni 2 bottle inside is my nail polish...
The others is Ah Sun one...
TQ Ah Sun for borrowing me her nail polish to let me play...haha!!
N now!!
I wanna show u all smthg what we call over the boarderline!!
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Yes...she is over the boarderline...
B4 i slept yesterday i capture this...
N last Saturday she kicked me 3 times!!!
I wake up 3 times!!!!
Finally i cannot tahan den i kick her leg back to her bed!!!shit!!!
Wondering she's playing soccer or wat?
Or doing prostitute?
Coz usually prostitute need to open their legs widely...
After i capture the previous photo...
Duno whether she heard me whispering in my heart or wat?
She moved back her leg...

Well, she's still over the boarderline...
N when im lying on my bed...
Her leg comes again!!!
SHIT!!!FUCKER!!!
This time is even over...
Well...wat to do?i can oni stick to my lovely wall n sleep...
Too bad i switch off the lights d...
If not i can capture the photo to show u all...
Hope tat i can kick her bak while im sleeping...
Coz i duno whether i got kick her onot while we're sleeping?
Shud ask Evelyn n Yen Yee...
I think i din kick bah...

SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: