Wednesday, October 7, 2009

...HAHA...

Went to Sunway Pyramid to have my lunch with ah Sun this afternoon...
After tat, we go for a walk in Pyramid...
This is wat we usually do when we're bored i think...
N we found out tat at the LG floor, thr is a baby room...
Inside are so damn comfortable...
Ah Sun n me even go inside n take a sit n fool around thr...
HAHA!!
Can't blame us...coz we're too free d...XD
After tat, we go Elianto and Skin Food to find some nail polish...
N keep trying n trying n trying...
U know, thr's tester thr, so why dun u juz try it???
N it comes out with my finger nail look like this:
TADAAA!!!!
Told ya, too free d got ntg to do...hahas...
Plan to go to sch like tat tmr...
Hope tat nobody will freak out...XD
But i did buy a bottle of nail polish...
Ah Sun bought a wild red colour n i bought a mature brown colour...
The colour tat i polish on my 4th fingernail...XD
Look very mature, i can even say old...i think...
Does it look nice?
I oso duno why i bought it?
Maybe i bcum mature d...
Hahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!
OH YA!!
This afternoon Yen Yee show me a very funny video...
It's about Left 4 Dead...
Anyone who plays this game will know...
Click this link below and enjoy ur video...
Make sure that u know how to listen Hokkien...
Coz it is a Hokkien version...hahahaha!!
I gtg now...nite all n ciao ~


SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: