Tuesday, October 20, 2009

...Blame Myself...

Well, Cotton On is opening soon in Sunway Pyramid...
It's opposite Quicksilver n Roxy...
*Waiting*



And, Sorry dad n mom...
Im not a good daughter...
The final exam is coming soon...

But i use my free time doing ntg here...
I suppose to do my IB n BL ISU tat im going to pass up soon...
But im not doing them...

Whenever i walk out my room...
I saw 2 girls are studying thr...
But sometimes oni got one girl study ourside the lobby...

I feel guilty...

I esteem them...

They can do tat every nite!!

Serious, EVERY NITE!!!

Except when they went bak to their hometown...

Wondering how they do tat?

They hav such a strong willpower on study...

Can persuade themselve to study...

Argh...
I really hate myself!!

*Slap Myself*
*Knock Myself*
N i feel like 3 days holiday have no different with 1 week holiday...
The time still passing like sky rocket...

*SIGH*
SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK SUNSILK

0 comments: